Monday 26 December 2016

2017 Goals


Cracking into this right now...

Probably will only be partly written today but let's get into it...

Definitely having a financial goal in 2017... and I am going to make it quite a bit bigger than 2016. About 50% bigger.

I believe that I have the ability to make a lot of money in shares... and I may well expand into other areas too.

Success and failure take the same time so when I'm in the 'money zone' I want to really push it...

Mutual Fulfillment With High Value People

This year I am going to give myself a high score if I have met more great people IN PERSON. I met Chris Bailey this year and that was cool. Even if it means taking a bit of 'time off work' I am going to make more of an effort to meet great people in person.

I already have great people I know- I am willing to meet more great people.

Health and Fitness

Again no alcohol or drugs etc but I'm going to make a real effort with diet and fitness.

Daily press ups, more walking and running. Interested in learning more self defense- I already do some shadow boxing. There are ruthless people out there but I won't back down if threatened.

I think 2017 will be a GREAT YEAR :).

No comments:

Post a Comment