Tuesday 12 September 2017

Wheelie Chat



Mark Howitt‏ @MarkHowitt 4m4 minutes ago
More
@wheeliedealer much.
Mark Howitt‏ @MarkHowitt 4m4 minutes ago
More
@wheeliedealer Probably should be same principle... leave enough in so you don't have to top up and maybe a little for trades but not too
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet Like View Tweet activity
Mark Howitt‏ @MarkHowitt 5m5 minutes ago
More
@wheeliedealer With my spreadbet account... I have left some in at sometimes.

You Retweeted
WheelieDealer‏ @wheeliedealer 18m18 minutes ago
More
I'm talking from experience - my current Spreadbet Leverage probably 20% higher than I like - need to reduce more.

WheelieDealer‏ @wheeliedealer 19m19 minutes ago
More
I think it's a good idea to take Spare Cash out of Spreadbet Account when gets to a certain level. Too much Cash encourages Leverage.
1 reply 1 retweet 3 likes
Reply 1 Retweeted 1 Liked 3 Direct message
Mark Howitt‏ @MarkHowitt 5m5 minutes ago
More
Replying to @wheeliedealer
I've been thinking about this quite a bit and you're probably right. Also you should get interest on your cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment