Saturday 30 December 2017

2018 Goals





Let's get right into this...

Financial Goal

Again the first goal to write. I have clear figure I want to be worth by the end of 2018 that I am sure I will reach. 2018 will be a great year for my shares, spreadbetting and potentially property investment.

Mutual Fulfillment With High Value People

Want to do great in this in 2018. Already know many high value people which I want to continue relationships with and am always open to other high value people.

Improve Health and Fitness

Again no drugs alcohol or cigarettes for me. Will be fitter at the end of 2018 than now. Will weigh less at the end of 2018 than now.

More High Quality Writing

Over 85,000 views on this website now. I love the self expression in writing. Ideally I want to provide more interesting pictures too, ideally interesting video content.

No comments:

Post a Comment