Sunday 14 January 2018

Twitter


Mark Howitt


@MarkHowitt
4s4 seconds ago
More
The next stage for me is BETTING BIGGER with spreadbets... same time and effort, more money... I have plenty of cash now so time to invest or spread more by trusting my instincts in a BIG way when the time is right...

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet Like View Tweet activity

Mark Howitt


@MarkHowitt
59s59 seconds ago
More
With nineteen years in the game now I should just always trust MY instincts... they are right the vast majority of the time.

0 replies 0 retweets 1 like
Reply Retweet Like 1 View Tweet activity

Mark Howitt


@MarkHowitt
1m1 minute ago
More
Of course these are two VERY GOOD INVESTORS... @Financial_Orbit in particular... but you don't always have to 'follow gurus'.

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet Like View Tweet activity

Mark Howitt


@MarkHowitt
1m1 minute ago
More
I read @Financial_Orbit content every day... I still made money out of @Tesco going down when he was long... I read @wheeliedealer content every day I still made money being short on @boohoo when he was long...

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet Like View Tweet activity

Mark Howitt


@MarkHowitt
3m3 minutes ago
More
Hopefully I may have reached a new level in some way... I'll get right into it now...

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet Like View Tweet activity

Mark Howitt


@MarkHowitt
3m3 minutes ago
More
Shares been going v well lately... powering through with my shorts...

No comments:

Post a Comment