Tuesday 10 April 2018

Connections


You Retweeted

Mark Howitt


@MarkHowitt
56s57 seconds ago
More
I spent a bit of time looking at my twitter followers, Facebook friends and LinkedIn connections...

0 replies 1 retweet 1 like
Reply Retweeted 1 Liked 1 View Tweet activity
You Retweeted

Mark Howitt


@MarkHowitt
15s16 seconds ago
More
And it's a large percentage of high quality winners... even if I do get more 'famous' I would still value quality connections over quantity... spending more time with high value people to reach mutual goals...

0 replies 1 retweet 1 like
Reply Retweeted 1 Liked 1 View Tweet activity
You Retweeted

Mark Howitt


@MarkHowitt
2m2 minutes ago
More
If you want more twitter info on my views... I can get over 40,000 tweet impressions a month now...

No comments:

Post a Comment